Subway Experience Survey
Have you received a survey invitation from Subway? Would you like to get a free cookie from Subway in return for your dining feedback? If yes, participate in Subway Experience Survey right now, and get a FREE Subway cookie for your next meal.
What Is Subway Experience Survey? Subway, founded in 1965, is a US-based international restaurant franchise which is known for selling submarine sandwiches (subs) and salads and other delicious fast food items. It has over 34,187 restaurants worldwide and has become the largest single-brand restaurant chain globally. To get valuable feedback about their food and services from customers for future improvement, Subway launches a customer satisfaction survey. Once you have dined at Subway and received a survey invitation printed on your receipt, you can visit Subway Experience Survey website to share your dining experience. After completion of your survey, you will receive a validation code, which can be used to redeem a free Subway cookie during your next visit at Subway. How To Participate Subway Experience Survey?
- You need to have a dining receipt from Subway with a survey invitation printed on it.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit Subway Experience Survey website (related link 1 below).
- Enter the store number, dining date, and transaction number, which all can be found from your receipt.
- Click "Start" to fill out your survey.
- After completion of your survey, you will receive a validation code from Subway. Write it down, you can redeem and use it during your next visit.
- Subway Experience Survey: http://www.subwayexperience.com