Bank of Scotland Online Banking
Bank of Scotland personal online banking is a secure and convenient service which Bank of Scotland customers can use to manage their bank accounts. Customers can carry out their banking needs very easily anytime at any place as long as they have access to the Internet. Currently over 3.5 million customers of Bank of Scotland are using this service regularly. After customers register for Bank of Scotland personal online banking, they will be able to enjoy a great variety of services such as viewing account details (balances, transactions, statements, etc.), paying bills, transferring money and so on.
About Bank of Scotland Founded by the Parliament of Scotland in as early as the 17th century, the Bank of Scotland is the second oldest bank that still exists in the UK after the Bank of England. It is a commercial and clearing bank which is currently based in Edinburgh. In 2009, the Bank of Scotland became a part of the Lloyds Banking Group. How to register for Bank of Scotland personal online banking?
- You need to have detailed information of your Bank of Scotland account including sort code, account number or credit card number, etc. The whole registration process takes about 5 to 10 minutes to complete.
- You need to have access to the Internet.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the homepage of Bank of Scotland personal online banking (related link 1 below). Click on the link marked "Register" in the box at the upper right marked "Online Banking".
- Click on the link at the lower left marked "Register now".
- Select your account type. There are five choices: bank/current account; credit card; unsecured personal loan; mortgage; savings account.
- Enter you account details such as sort code, account number, etc.
- Enter your personal details such as name, date of birth, email address, etc.
- Confirm your identity as required.
- Complete the security measures to guarantee your account safety.
- If you have any further questions regarding registering for Bank of Scotland personal online banking you may refer to the online banking registration demo of Bank of Scotland (related link 2 below).
- Homepage of Bank of Scotland: http://www.bankofscotland.co.uk/
- Online Banking Registration Demo : http://www.onlinebankingdemo.co.uk/launchbos.html
- Wikipedia-Bank of Scotland : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of_Scotland