Check Order Status at Barnes & Noble
Barnes & Noble, America’s largest book retailer, offers a useful service to its customers that allows them to check on the status of any order that they have made. All a customer has to do is enter their email address and order number and the Barnes & Noble website will instantly give an update on the current status of the order. By using the Barnes & Noble website to quickly and conveniently check the status of an order that you have made, you can easily find out what is going on with your order. Instead of calling a customer service hotline or going to a store, you can find out what you want to know over the internet. This service is provided to Barnes & Noble customers free of charge.
About Barnes & Noble Founded in 1917 and based in New York City, Barnes & Noble is the largest chain of bookstores in the United States of America. The business originally began in 1873 as a printing firm, which then expanded into a book store. There are over 700 Barnes & Noble stores across the United States. The company also manufactures the popular e-reading device, the Barnes & Noble Nook. How can you check the status of an order you’ve made with Barnes & Noble?
- A computer with internet access.
- You must have a valid email address.
- You must have your Barnes & Noble order number handy.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Barnes & Noble website at related link 1 below.
- Click on the link at the upper right hand side of the page that is marked, “Order Status.”
- Enter your email address and Barnes & Noble order number into the required fields and then click on the button marked, “View Order.”
- Review your order status query results.
- If you have any questions about the Barnes & Noble website or the services it offers, please refer to the Barnes & Noble Help Desk site at related link 2 below.
- Barnes & Noble website: http://www.bn.com
- Barnes & Noble Help Desk site: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/help/help.asp