Submit A Discount Tire Rebate Online
The rebate is used for advertised sales in retail stores of the Discount Tire Company. The buyer of tire or wheel could get an amount of money by the way of return or refund on what has already been paid. The buyer need to submit rebate online by filling the invoice details in order to check rebate status and get a particular amount of money. By submitting a Discount Tire rebate online to get your refund, you can access to check the rebate status in a minute at anytime without going into a bank branch office or appealing for other inconvenient ways. What's more, you can log in to manage your account easily by entering the email address and password.
About the Discount Tire Company Discount Tire Company is the largest independent tire and wheel retailer in the United States. It was founded in 1960 by Bruce T. Halle, headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, with more than 800 stores in 23 states. Discount Tire Company offers many leading brands of tire and wheel and it offers its exclusive brands. How to Submit A Discount Tire Rebate Online?
- A valid rebate form
- A valid invoice
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Have your valid rebate form and valid invoice handy
- Go to the Discount Tire Company Submit Rebate website at related link 1 below.
- Enter your Offer Code, found on the rebate form, Invoice Number, Transaction Date and Phone Number, then click on the button marked "Next".
- For further information, refer to the Discount Tire Company Submit Rebate FAQ at related link 2.
- Discount Tire Company Submit Rebate website: http://www.dtc.rebatepromotions.com
- Discount Tire Company Submit Rebate FAQ: https://dtc.rebatepromotions.com/faq