EDF Meter Reading Submission
If you have received a reminder from EDF Energy, you can check and enter the meter readings for your gas and/ or electricity meters anytime. With online guidance and meter-reading game available online, you will be assisted to submit an accurate gas and electricity meter reading online quite easily. The meter reading submission is quite convenient and simple. The record of your gas and electricity meter readings also makes a clear energy list for your household. Once your meter readings are submitted, you will instantly know how much you need to pay for your gas and/or electricity bills at the same time. Meanwhile, EDF Energy will still inspect your meters periodically, as they are obliged to ensure that your energy device is accurately and safely functioning.
About EDF Energy EDF Energy, founded in 2002, is a UK energy company. With more than 5.7 million customers and over 20,000 employees, EDF Energy provides operations and services of electricity and gas to homes and businesses all across UK. In 2009, EDF Energy became the largest generator in UK after its taking control of British Energy, a UK nuclear generator. How Can You Submit EDF Energy Meter Reading?
- A computer with access to the internet.
- You need to be a customer of EDF Energy and provide your account details during the submission.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the webpage of EDF Energy Meter Reading at related link one below.
- Click the orange link “Start”.
- Enter your account details, including your EDF Energy account numbers and your postcode, and click “Next step”.
- Enter your meter readings, and click “Submit” to finish your meter reading submission.
- Learn how to read your gas meter at link 2 below.
- Learn to read your electricity meter by reading the guidance at related link 3.
- EDF Meter Reading Submission: http://www.edfenergy.com/meterreadingform
- How to Read Your Gas Meter: http://www.edfenergy.com/products-services/for-your-home/my-account/how-to-read-your-gas-meter.shtml
- How to Read Your Electricity Meter: http://www.edfenergy.com/products-services/for-your-home/my-account/how-to-read-your-electricity-meter.shtml