register for Barclays Online Banking
Online Banking is a new financial trend which allows customers to conduct their daily financial activities over the internet. Barclays Online Banking lets you manage your Barclays bank account or credit card account without going to a Barclays Bank branch office. Barclays Online Banking is totally secure, with full services to prevent fraud and protect your money. Sign up is easy; you can register online and get started managing your money your way. By registering for Barclays Online Banking, you can control your bank account from your own home or office PC, allowing you to review your account balance and recent card and account activity, pay bills, transfer funds, receive payments and much more.
About Barclays Barclays is one of the leading banking and financial services companies in the world and is based in London. It provides banking and financial services to about 48 million customers in over 50 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa, as well as North and South America. With literally centuries of experience in the banking field, Barclays is one of the largest and most trusted names in finance and now they are making banking easier with online services. How Can You Register for Barclays Online Banking?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- You need to have a Barclays account.
- You need to have your account or card number handy when you register.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Barclays Online Banking Registration webpage (see related link 1).
- Fill your personal information and account/card information into the required fields and then indicate that you have read and understood the terms and conditions. Then click on the button marked "Next."
- Check your personal and account/card information. If there is anything you need to change, click on the button marked "Back;" if all the information is correct, click on the button marked "Next" to continue the registration process.
- You will see a 12 digit membership number on the screen. Note down this number to gain basic access to your online bank account in future.
- You will receive a 5 digit passcode within 5 work days. With the passcode and membership number, you can login to your online bank account.
- Barclays Online Banking Registration Webpage: https://ibank.barclays.co.uk/olb/w/TakeonPersonal.do?action=TakeonPersonal&screenName=takeonPersonal
- Barclays Online Banking Demo: http://apps.barclays.co.uk/online/demo/
- Barclays Online Banking Help and Support Page: http://www.barclays.co.uk/Helpsupport/OnlineBankinghelpsupport/P1242561782389