Register Your AARP Medicare Plan Online
AARP, also known as the American Association of Retired Persons, offers a service to its member that have United Healthcare Medicare plans that allows them to access their plans online. The registration process to access your AARP Medicare plans online only takes a few minutes; all you need to have handy is your plan member ID number. Registering your AARP United Healthcare Medicare Plan online will allow you to access and manage all your benefit information over the internet anytime you choose to review it. You will be able to review your plan coverage, payment history, and claims information as well as keep all your account information current and correct. It’s a convenient way to stay on top of your Medicare benefits.
About the AARP The AARP, also known as the American Association of Retired Persons, is a non-governmental organization created to improve and ensure the quality of life of its members as they grow older. This highly politically influential special interest group was founded in 1958. Its national headquarters is in Washington, D.C. It has over 40,000,000 members. How can you register your AARP Medicare Plan Online?
- A computer with internet access.
- You must be a member of the AARP.
- You must have an AARP Medicare Plan and have your plan member ID handy.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the AARP Medicare Plans Sign-In website at related link 1 below.
- Click on the link marked “Register Now” in the box on the lower left hand corner of the page that is labeled “Register Your Account”.
- Enter your Plan Member ID and your birth date into the required fields and then click on the button marked “continue”.
- Complete the AARP Medicare Plans Registration process as directed.
- If you have questions about your AARP Medicare Plans, please see the AARP Medicare Plans Information website at related link 2 below.
- AARP Medicare Plans Sign-In: http://www.myaarpmedicare.com
- AARP Medicare Plans Information: https://www.aarpmedicareplans.com/health-plans