Take Part in Chick-fil-A Survey for a Free Coupon
The Chick-fil-A Customer Experience Survey is an online activity sponsored by Chick-fil-A as a method to improve the company's food and service quality. By collecting the customers' feedbacks, Chick-fil-A can have a better understanding of what its customers want so as to solve the customer-related problems more directly. As a reward for your kind participation, the company offers you a validation code upon your finishing the survey. The validation code written on your receipt can be used to redeem for a free offer usually a Sandwich next time you visit Chick-fil-A. The whole survey only takes you a few minutes and it is easy to complete. Please note that you need to complete the survey within 2 days you visit a Chick-fil-A restaurant.
About Chick-fil-A, Inc. First opened in 1946, Chick-fil-A, Inc. is one of the biggest chicken restaurant chains in the United Staes. It now has more than 1,600 locations and is also focusing on expanding its business. It once become the industry leader with $2.7 million average sales per restaurant in 2010. How Can You Participate in the Chick-fil-A Customer Experience Survey for a Free Chick-fil-A Sandwich?
- Devices with internet access.
- A receipt from Chick-fil-A with a serial number printed on it.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Chick-fil-A Customer Experience Survey at related link 1 below.
- Enter the serial number printed on your Chick-fil-A receipt and click on the red "Start" button.
- Follow the instructions to finish the survey as required.
- Upon finishing the survey, you will get a validation code. Write the code on your receipt and bring the receipt to redeem for a free sandwich. Please redeem the offer by the date written on your receipt before it is invalid.
- For further information, please refer to the Chick-fil-A official website at related link 2 below.
- The Chick-fil-A Customer Experience Survey: https://www.mycfavisit.com/
- The Chick-fil-A Give Us Your Feedback: http://www.chick-fil-a.com/Connect/Contact-Us-CARES