Manage Your Parcel Delivery or Collection
My Yodel is a website for customers of Yodel to manage their parcel delivery or collection online. It can save your time to manage your parcel delivery conveniently. For customers of Yodel, you can visit the website to track the status of your parcel, make changes to your delivery, or if you missed a delivery, you can ask for a redelivery of your parcel or choose to collect the parcel by yourself. If your tracking number starts with JD, you can track the status of your parcel at any time of the day, even while your parcel is in transit, by parcel number or by Consignment. You can go to Yodel Help FAQ (related link 2 below) for more detailed information.
About Yodel Home Delivery Network has combined and rebranded its whole business as Yodel. Yodel has become the second largest parcel delivery service in the UK just after Royal Mail. How To Manage Your Parcel Delivery Or Collection At www.myyodel.co.uk?
- You need to be a customer of Yodel who have a valid UPI or Calling Card Reference number to track or ask for redeliver your parcel or collection online.
- If your tracking number of your parcel starts with JD, you need to have your parcel number or consignment number/reference to track the status of your parcel.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit My Yodel website (related link 1 below).
- If you want to track your parcel and/or make changes to your delivery, enter your UPI number and postcode in the space provided, then click "Find" to show tracking result.
- If you missed a delivery, enter your Calling Card Reference number and postcode in the space provided, then click "Find", you can ask for an redelivery or choose to collect from Yodel's depot by yourself.
- If the tracking number of your parcel starts with JD, click red link to track the status of your parcel. If you choose track "by parcel number", enter parcel number(s) and submit to track. Or you can track "by consignment", enter consignment number/reference, contact number and collection date, submit to track.
- My Yodel website: http://www.Myyodel.co.uk
- Yodel Help FAQ: http://www.yodel.co.uk/help.aspx
- Yodel--Where's My Parcel: http://www.yodel.co.uk/wheres-my-parcel.aspx