Submit Npower Meter Readings Online
Online meter reading is a service which allows Npower customers to submit their meter readings over the internet from their PCs. As long as one has a computer with internet access, any Npower customer can submit meter readings inline. There are two ways to do it. One way is to register, log in at My Npower and then follow the quick link “send a meter reading”. The other way is to go to the Submit meter readings page at Npower's website and follow the instructions. By submitting meter readings online, Npower customers do not need to go to an Npower location to summit their meter readings during business hours. It saves time and energy or Npower customers.
About Npower Npower, officially known as RWE Npower, is a gas and electric power provider in the United Kingdom. They own and operate a wide range of coal, natural gas, oil and other power plants all over the UK providing for the energy needs of over 6 million customers. How does an Npower customer submit meter reading online?
- You need to be an Npower customer.
- You need to have your account number handy.
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Npower Submit Meter Reading website (see Related Link 1 below).
- Fill in your account number which you can find the first page's top right corner of your bill, your last name which should be the same as the last name that is on your bill, the postcode which is the postcode of the supply address for the account, and your email address and then click on the green button marked “Continue”.
- Follow the instructions to submit the meter reading for your account online.
- Npower Submit Meter Reading Website: http://www.npower.com/meterread
- Npower FAQ Page: https://customerservices.npower.com/app/answers/list
- Npower Homepage: http://www.npower.com/Home/index.htm