Register for NS&I Online Service for Great Convenience
NS&I provides online services for their customers, but it requires customers to register first. There are two ways to complete the online service registration process. When customers buy Premium Bonds online or by phone, NS&I will register them for online service. If you do not want to buy more Bonds right now, you can use the second way to register for online service. The other way customers can do this is by downloading a form online, filling out the form, and then sending it in to NS&I by post. By registering for NS&I online service, you can manage your Premium Bonds, Direct ISA and Direct Saver accounts over the Internet anytime and anywhere you want. You can also pay money in and take it out, check your balance, review recent transactions, and change your personal details wherever and whenever it is convenient for you. In a word, it will make NS&I management easier and more convenient.
About NS&I NS&I, also known as National Savings and Investments, is a savings bank which is based in the United Kingdom. It was formerly called the Post Office Savings Bank and National Savings. Founded in 1861, NS&I offers a wide range of savings and investment products, specializing in tax-free and income generating products. All its savings and investment products are 100% backed by HM Treasury. One of its most popular products is Premium Bonds. Besides, it also provides other financial products such as Direct ISA, Cash ISA, and Income Bonds and so on. How can you register for NS&I online service?
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be an NS&I customer and have your NS&I account information handy.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the NS&I website at related link 1 below.
- Click on the link marked “Register for our online service”.
- Click on the link marked “Download the online and phone service registration form”
- Fill out the form, print it and send it to NS&I.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to the FAQ page of NS&I at related link 2.
- NS&I: http://www.nsandi.com
- NS&I FAQ: http://www.nsandi.com/contact-us-helpful-information-frequently-asked-questions