Order Tracking at O2 (UK) Online
If you have made an order form O2 (UK), there are different ways for different types of customers to track your order online. If you are a new customer who just purchased a device from O2, you can login to your O2 account to track your delivery status. For existing Pay Monthly customers who are waiting for a replacement or a upgraded device, you can also login to your O2 account to track your order status. But for existing Pay & Go customers, you need to track your replacement and upgrade order at O2's courier website with the order number and the parcel number. In addition, for new customers who just purchased a Sim only deal, you need to wait for 2-3 working days for delivery by Royal Mail. Signing into My O2 account is an easy and convenient way to help you track your order for your new devices purchased from O2 (UK) online for both new customers and existing Pay Monthly customers. You can also check your mobile bill, manage your broadband and update your personal details on My O2 account.
About the O2 (UK) O2 (UK), founded in 1985 as Cellnet, is a leading telecommunications, Internet service and financial services provider in the United Kingdom. O2 is the second largest mobile telecommunications provider in the United Kingdom after Everything Everywhere, offering mobile phones, SIMs and broadband network services for customers in the UK, Germany and Ireland. How to track your order of O2 (UK)?
- A computer with internet access.
- A customer who has made a order from O2 (UK).
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the O2 UK Track Your Order Service website at related link 1 below.
- If you have made a device orders from O2, no matter you are a new customer or an existing Pay Monthly customer from O2, click the "My O2" link on the page, login to your O2 account with your username and password to track your order.
- If you are an existing Pay & Go customer and ordered for replacements and upgrades, you need to go to the courier website to track your order, providing your order number and the parcel number as shown in your confirmation email.
- If you ordered a Sim Only deal as a new customer, you need to wait for 2-3 working days for delivery by Royal Mail normally.
- O2 UK Track Your Order Service: http://www.o2.co.uk/trackyourorder
- My O2 Account: http://http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2