Register Your Citi Prepaid Card To Manage Your Account Online
Registering your Citi Prepaid Card online is easy and convenient. Once you complete the registering, you can access and manage your account online which is both time and money saving. You can view your balance & transactions whenever you have time. Besides, the service is available 24/7.
About Citibank Found in 1812 in the United States, Citi bank is one of the divisions of Citigroup, which is the largest bank holding companies in the United Sates. Now Citibank has more than 3,700 branch locations all around the world. The main products of Citibank include standard banking transactions, credit cards, investment products, and online service which is one of the most successful divisions servicing about 15 million users. How Can You Register Your Citi Prepaid Card To Manage Your Account Online?
- A device with Internet access.
- A Citi Prepaid Card.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Citi Prepaid Card at related link 1 below.
- If you are a new user, please click the link 2 marked "Register your card now." located below the green button marked "Log In".
- Enter your card number and security code showed on your card. Click the green button marked "Next".
- Enter your card number and security code showed on your card. Click the green button marked "Next". Follow the instructions step by step to finish the registering.
- If you have any questions, please refer to the Citi Contact Us at related link 3 below.
- Citi Prepaid Card: https://www.na.citiprepaid.com/defaultlogin.do
- Citi Prepaid Card Registering: https://www.na.citiprepaid.com/register/card/display.do?oprequestid=&bzoffset=-480
- Citi Contact Us: http://www.citigroup.com/citi/contact.html