Manage a Sears Canada credit card online
Sears Canada credit card is issued by the company for customers to make convenient online shopping. Any Sears Canada credit cardholder can manage their account online easily as long as they enroll by following the website instructions. By providing their credit card details such as card number, card name and last Statement, customers will be able to enroll easily. After the enrollment, they will be able to make a safe and convenient management of their credit card. In this way, they may have a more pleasant shopping experience with the card next time.
About Sears Canada Sears Canada is a major retailer in Canada. Founded in 1952, the company has been developing at a rapid speed and at present it has more than 400 locations across the country. Headquartered at Toronto, Sears Canada employs 11,240 people, making more than $4.9 billion annually. It is also publicly traded in the Toronto Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol SCC. Its products include clothing, footwear, bedding, furniture, electronics, beauty products, and so on. How Can You Enroll to Manage a Sears Canada Credit Card Online?
- A computer with internet access.
- Your credit card details including card number, card name, and last Statement.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the homepage of Sears Canada credit card enrollment at related link 1 below.
- Enter your card number and the name on your card. Then click on the button marked “Submit”.
- Get your last Statement ready and enroll your Sears Canada credit card by following the instructions of the website.
- For further information, refer to the Sears Canada credit card FAQ at related link 2.
- Sears Canada credit card: http://www.sears.ca/creditcards
- Sears Canada credit card FAQ: https://online.chasecanada.ca/ChaseCanada_Consumer/AcctFaqOutside.do
- Sears Canada Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sears_Canada