Register for Account to Return Target Items
Target offers quick and easy returns for customers who need to return items purchased in a local Target store online. At the website of Target, you can check out the return policy of Target, get help with gift receipts or find replacement parts for the items you have selected or purchased. Most items purchased at Target can be returned within 90 days in new and unused condition. You can choose to return the items in a local Target store, or just online. For those returned in a local Target shop, you need to bring all the original packaging and accessories. Do not forget to check your Target receipt to see whether the item is eligible to be returned or if any modified return policy is applied.
About Target Corporation Target Corporation, or Target for short, is the second largest discount retailing company in the United States. Founded in 1902 as the Dayton Dry Goods Company, it was named as Target Corporation in the year of 2000. By the end of 2011, it has more than 1,700 stores in total, with subsidiaries such as Target Sourcing Services, Financial and Retail Services, Target Brands, Target.com, and Target Commercial Interiors. How Can You Sign Up for a Target.com Account to Return An Item?
- The receipt of the item you want to return to Target.
- A computer with access to the internet.
- You need to be over 13 years old.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the webpage of Target Online Return Center at link 1 below.
- Click “new guest?” in the upper-left part of the page.
- In the new page, enter your name, email address, and set up the password for your account as required.
- Click “Create an account”, and return to the Online Return Center.
- Enter the details of the item you want to return, during which you may use your receipt for reference. Click “Submit” to finish, then you can visit a local Target store to return the item.
- Read the Terms and Conditions before signing up at link 2 below.
- Get more help by reading the Target Return Policy at related link 3.
- Target Online Return Center: http://www.target.com/returns
- Terms and Conditions: http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/page.jsp?title=terms_conditions
- Target Return Policy: http://www.target.com/HelpContent?help=/sites/html/TargetOnline/help/returns_and_refunds/targets_return_policy/targets_return_policy.html