Access to Your 2011 Free Tax Return at TaxACT
TaxACT software versions include Free Edition, Deluxe, Ultimate Bundle and Home & Business. Likewise, its online products include Free Federal Edition, Deluxe (Federal), and Ultimate Bundle (Deluxe + State). It offers customers two methods to enter data, either in the interview format or the forms-based entry method. No matter which method you choose, you will be provided with the highest degree of accuracy and completeness. TaxACT online products and services have several guarantees for its every user. A Maximum federal refund pledge for accepted federal e-filed returns is provided. Besides, regardless of when you print or e-file your return, you are guaranteed the price advertised in the offer you are given. Moreover, with the free version accessible, everyone can start a return without a cent cost.
About 2nd Story Software 2nd Story Software, Inc., founded in 1998, is a privately-held company which develops and markets specifically in tax preparation software and related web-based tax preparation services. It is the maker of 2nd Story Software, which is available both in software version and online. TaxACT also includes a set of federal and state software for business and professional prepares. How Can You Start Your 2011 Free Tax Return at TaxACT.com?
- A computer with internet access.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the website of TaxACT at related link 1 below.
- Click “Start FREE Return”.
- In the next page, register if you want to get a username at TaxACT. If not, you can select “Register later”.
- As you are directed to the welcome page of TaxACT Online, you can click “Continue”.
- Select whether you have used TaxACT before, and provide all the information as required, which include your age, your filing status, your total wages in 2011, etc.
- Then select within the menu for the service you want to access, such as filing status, estimated payments, personal info, etc.
- Learn more about TaxACT Free Edition at related link 2 below.
- Browse in the Answer Center when you need help at related link 3.
- TaxACT - Homepage: http://www.taxact.com
- TaxACT Online Free Edition: http://www.taxact.com/taxes-online/free-online-tax.asp
- TaxACT Answer Center: https://www.taxactonline.com/s_online_tax2011/help/index.asp?