If you are a full-time or part-time Hilton employee, you may be eligible to enjoy the benefits of the Hilton Team Member Travel Program. With this program, you can book rooms with discounts for you and your family at any of the thousands of Hilton locations around the world.
What Is The Hilton Team Member Travel Program?
The Hilton Team Member Travel Program is a rewards program for Hilton employees to book rooms with discounts at all Hilton hotels. The program is open to all regular full-time and part-time employees of Hilton Worldwide or one of its subsidiaries. You can sign up for the program online, and start enjoying the benefits right away.
How To Enjoy the Benefits Of The Hilton Team Member Travel Program?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- You need to be a regular full-time or part-time Hilton employee, who works in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Costa Rica, Bahamas, or the Dominican Republic.
- You may only use the program for leisure travels.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the Hilton Team Member Travel Program website (related link 1 below), click on the button marked “Begin Here!”
- Enter information of your work location as instructed.
- Search for available hotels with the location and dates that fit your need.
- Compare available rooms detail, pick the one you like the best.
- Enter your personal information and billing information, reserve the room you pick.
- Go to the Human Resources Department at your work location, ask for a signed Travel Passport. Bring the passport with you for check-in at your reserved hotel.
- Hilton Team Member Travel Program:
- Hilton Team Member Travel Program FAQ: