USPS Change of Address Order Update
If you have submitted a Change of Address order from the United States Postal Service (USPS) either online or at a Post Office in the United States, you can go to managemymove.usps.com to view, update or cancel your Change of Address order. To update your USPS Change of Address order online, you need to provide your 5-digit new ZIP code and the 16-digit confirmation code. If you submitted your Change of Address Order form online, you can find the confirmation code in your confirmation email. Or, if you submitted it at any of Post Office or over the phone, you can find the code printed in the change of address order confirmation sent to your new address. Once you sign in, you can add your email address, change your mail forwarding start date and end date, change your phone number and make more updates as you want. Using the USPS Change of Address Order Update service is an easy, convenient, and completely free way for you to make timely update of your Change of Address order. The service is online and is completely not-for-profit. You can make necessary updates in your account at any time you want.
About the USPS The United States Postal Service, shortened as USPS, is an independent agency of US government responsible for providing mailing products and services. It is legally obligated to serve all Americans at uniform price and quality and has exclusive access to "U.S. Mail" letter boxes and personal letterboxes in the United States. How Can You Update a USPS Change of Address Order Online?
- A computer with internet access.
- Your new ZIP Code and your confirmation code received from USPS. The confirmation code can be found in your confirmation email or is printed in the change of address order confirmation sent to your new address.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the View, Update or Cancel your USPS change of address order website at related link 1 below.
- Enter your 5-digit new ZIP Code and the 16-digit confirmation code into the required fields and then click on the button marked "Submit" to access your order.
- After signing in, you can update your USPS change of address order now.
- For further information, refer to the View, Update or Cancel Your USPS Change of Address Order Help at related link 2.
- View, Update or Cancel Your USPS Change of Address Order: http://managemymove.usps.com
- View, Update or Cancel Your USPS Change of Address Order Help: https://managemymove.usps.com/html/help/coac/login.html