Activate a T-Mobile Value Card Online
T-Mobile is issuing T-Mobile Value Cards to customers that have recently purchased T-Mobile phones. These cards are prepaid debit cards backed by Citigroup that contain any rebate that a T-Mobile customer is eligible for. This card can also be used to pay T-Mobile bills. A customer can activate this card by going to the T-Mobile Value Card website and entering his or her card information. By activating your T-Mobile Value Card you can quickly and easily access whatever rebate you have coming for purchasing a new T-Mobile phone. Also, you can use this prepaid debit card to pay your T-Mobile bills online. The activation process is simple and straightforward and it only takes a minute or two to complete.
About T-Mobile T-Mobile is a telephony services provider based in Bonn, Germany. The company was founded in 1990 and currently offers services in eleven different countries. T-Mobile has about 150 million subscribers worldwide and is now the third-largest mobile telephony company in the world. The company employs about 36,000 people. How can you use your T-Mobile Value Card to make easy online payments?
- A computer with internet access.
- You must have a T-Mobile Value Card.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the T-Mobile Value Card website at related link 1 below.
- Enter your card number, security code, and T-Mobile phone number into the required fields and then click on the button marked “Continue”.
- Complete the activation process as directed.
- If you have any questions about your card or about T-Mobile rebates, please go to the T-Mobile Rebates website at related link 2 below.
- T-Mobile Value Card website: http://www.t-mobilevaluecard.com
- T-Mobile Rebates website: http://www.tmobilerebates.com/splash.asp