Take Participate in Best Buy Cares Survey
Do you enjoy shopping at Best Buy for your consumer electronics needs? If you shop at Best Buy when you want to get the very best deals in consumer electronics like cell phones, computers and the like, then you might want to participate in Best Buy Cares Survey.
About the Best Buy Cares Survey Best Buy is one of the most popular consumer electronics chain stores around the world. Best Buy Cares Survey is a quick and easy survey that could give you the chance to enter a sweepstakes that could win you a $5,000 Best Buy Gift Card. Share your shopping experience with Best Buy and maybe you'll win thousands of dollars of Best Buy products! If you have shopped in any one of the 1,150 different Best Buy retail locations across the United States of America, you can take part in this survey and its sweepstakes. How Can You Participate Best Buy Cares Survey?
- You must have a computer with internet access.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States of America, or Puerto Rico.
- You must be 18 years old or older, unless you are resident of Alabama or Nebraska, in which case you must be 19 years old or older.
- You must have recently shopped at a Best Buy location and kept a receipt from that purchase.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to Best Buy Cares Survey website (related link 1 below).
- Choose which language you would like to take the survey in, English or Spanish.
- Look at the receipt you received from your last Best Buy purchase receipt. Locate the 16 or 17 digit code that is labeled Group A, B or C on the receipt and enter it into the required field.
- Answer the questions in the survey based on your feelings about your last customer experience at Best Buy.
- At the end of the survey you will be entered into a sweepstakes to win a $5,000 Best Buy gift card.
- Best Buy Cares Survey: http://www.bestbuycares.com
- Best Buy Cares Survey Sweepstakes Rules: http://survey.confirmit.com/isa/DYOIIYHQMFFRFADFGXOAPVARPMKAPMEA/Sweeps/BBY2011SurveySweepsOfficialRules%20Q1Q2%20FINAL%2001-04-11%20%283%29.htm