Retrieve a Microsoft Office Product Key
A product key is a specific key required for computer programs, used to protect the software publishers' original copyright and verify the legitimateness of the software. During the installation process of Microsoft Office programs, a product key is needed to fulfill the installment. Only after having retrieved your Product Key can you activate your software. This is a necessary part of the installation of Microsoft Office programs. It won't take a long time for you to get your product key successfully.
About Microsoft Corporation Microsoft Corporation is a multinational corporation founded in 1975 by Bill Gates and Paul Allen in the United States. It provides a variety of computing products and services world-widely, such as Windows OS line, Microsoft Office software and so on. Microsoft plays a major role in the PC operating system and office suite markets. It has been regarded as the largest software maker in the world and one of the world's most valuable companies. How to Retrieve a Product Key for Microsoft Office?
- A computer with internet access.
- Your Product Key Card with the 27 character alpha-numeric PIN inside.
- A valid e-mail address.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Office GetKey homepage (related link 1 below).
- Enter your PIN in the blank boxes at the bottom of the page. You can easily find the 27-character PIN inside your Product Key Card with reference to the diagram on the right side next to those blank boxes. After entering your PIN, click the button of "Continue" below to carry on.
- Enter your valid e-mail address to complete Step 2.
- Follow the instructions to Step 3 and you will get your Product Key.
- Any further questions related with a Product Key Retrieval, please refer to the Office GetKey FAQ (related link 2 below).
- Office GetKey homepage: http://www.office.com/getkey/
- Office GetKey FAQ: http://office.getmicrosoftkey.com/Home/SupportFAQ