Send Your Feedback To Lowe's Store
Lowe's online customer feedback system is a way for you to let Lowe's knows how you feel about the service they provide you with. Your feedback is used to measure how satisfied you are with their service and products. Lowe's values your opinion and wants to know what you think so they can improve their stores. By seeding your feedback online, you will help Lowe's learn how they can improve their customer service, product range and store atmosphere. Meanwhile, you can express your satisfaction or complaints to the store at which you shopped or bought services.
About Lowe's With over 60 years' business experience, Lowe's has nearly 2000 stores in the United States, Canada and Mexico, making it the second largest hardware chain in the world and the preferred choice of many when it comes to home improvement and appliance shopping. How Can You Send Your Feedback Online to a Lowe's Store?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Lowe's Store Feedback website at: http://www.lowes.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/FormsView?catalogId=10051&storeId=10151&langId=-1&formType=LOWESFR.
- Fill in your personal information as well as the location of the Lowe's store about which you would like to make a comment, suggestion, or complaint.
- Enter the store code, which can be found at the bottom of the sales receipt you got from Lowe's.
- Write down your comments about the Lowe's location at which you shopped.
- Indicate whether or not you would like to be contacted by Lowe's regarding your comment. Then, click on the button marked "Submit."
- Lowe's Store Feedback Website: http://www.lowes.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/FormsView?catalogId=10051&storeId=10151&langId=-1&formType=LOWESFR
- Lowe's Store Experience FAQ:
- Lowe's Website: http://www.lowes.com/