V-Connect Prepaid Collect Call Account Login & Sign Up
If you have a family or a friend who is incarcerated in correctional facilities, then you probably understand how difficult it could be to keep in touch, especially when the person incarcerated wants to make a phone call. You can do something to make things easier, like setting up a V-Connect account for prepaid collect calls. With V-Connect, the person incarcerated no longer needs to worry about the payments, so he or she can make phone calls much more easily.
What Is V-Connect? V-Connect is a way of keeping in contact with a person incarcerated through prepaid collect calls. By setting up a V-Connect account and adding funds into it, the person incarcerated can make prepaid collect calls to you easily. You can add money to your V-Connect account over internet with a credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or a debit card. Rates are calculated based on the distance between you and the correctional facility. How To Sign Up For A V-Connect Account?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- You need to have a credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or a debit card.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the V-Connect website (related link 1 below).
- Select the language in which you would like to use, either English or Spanish.
- Enter your telephone number, click on the "Log In" button.
- Follow instructions to fill out the application form.
- Add funds to your account in the "Advance Pay" section.
- You are all set. Let the person incarcerated know about the good news.
- V-Connect: http://www.myvconnect.com
- V-Connect Questions And Answers: http://www.myvconnect.com/index-3.aspx