Sign up for an AOL Account to Manage Account Information
AOL provides some exclusive services and benefits for its account holders. Consumers can go to its website to sign up for a new AOL account online so that they can login to manage their account information and manage their subscriptions over the Internet. By signing up for an AOL account, you can sign in to AOL to manage your account, change your password and account security questions, manage your username, update your contact information and manage your subscriptions and more. Besides, it is simple, easy and quick to sign up online.
About AOL AOL, formerly known as America Online, is an international Internet services and media company which is based in the United States. It was founded in 1983 as Control Video Corporation and later changed its name to America Online in 1991. In 2006, it became AOL. Now it provides services in several countries around the world and has many offices throughout cities in North America, serving 3.3 million paid subscribers. How can you sign up for an AOL account to manage your account information?
- A computer with internet access.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the AOL website at related link 1 below.
- Click on the button marked “Sign up”.
- Enter your first name and last name into the required boxes, create a user name and a password for your account, retype the password into the required box, and then click on the button marked “Next”.
- Follow instructions to complete the sign-up process.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to the help page at related link 2.
- AOL: http://www.aol.com
- AOL Help: http://help.aol.com/help/microsites/microsite.do