Subscribe to the Florida Times-Union
The Florida Times-Union provides subscription service to its readers. They can subscribe at its official website with their credit card information, billing address as well as contact information. Subscribers can choose their subscription package based on their own needs. The newspaper is available by 2nd class mail. After subscribing to the Florida Times-Union, subscribers will be able to receive their newspaper by direct mail in 7 to 10 days. In this way, they will get to know the news and events in Jacksonville and the rest of the world without going out.
About The Florida Times-Union The Florida Times-Union is a major daily newspaper in the State of Florida. Founded in 1864 as the Florida Union, it is the oldest newspaper of the State. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, the Florida Times-Union has a daily circulation of 155,590 and a Sunday circulation of 214,572. Its reports cover many areas such as news, sports, entertainment, jobs, homes, cars, money, deals, and so on. How Can You Subscribe to the Florida Times-Union?
- A computer with Internet access.
- Your credit card information (card types, number, expiration date, etc.) as well as billing address and contact information (name, address, zip code, phone, etc.).
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the homepage of the Florida Times-Union at related link 1 below.
- Click on the link marked “SUBSCRIBE TO THE TIMES-UNION” at the top right of the web page.
- Enter your zip code into required fields and then click “SUBSCRIBE”. Choose your Direct Mail Subscription Package and provide your credit card information as well as billing address and contact information. Then click “Submit”.
- For further information, refer to the homepage of the Florida Times-Union at related link 1.
- The Florida Times-Union: http://www.jacksonville.com
- The Florida Times-Union Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Florida_Times-Union