Jacksonville Citizen Request City Services Online
The online services is provided by the Jacksonville government. It is a convenient way for citizens to request or complaint and get services it offered. With the online services , you can do many things without going out of your house. You can pay a fee for parking tickets, taxes, traffic citations,and JEA bill. And you can find something through it such as building permit, a library book, city user fees, and property appraiser. What's more, you can apply for a job, license your pet, get maps, renew driver's license, and request a city service. And you can check your request or complaint status easily.
About the Jacksonville Jacksonville is a rapidly growing metropolitan city in Northeast Florida, the residents are up to 850,000 approximately. It is the largest city in area in the continental United States, and it is a center of intermodal transportation and also a center of distribution. Jacksonville has convenient location, and the climate is mild, the cost of living is not very high, most importantly, it has a business-friendly government. How Does a City of Jacksonville Citizen Request City Services Online?
- You need to have a a computer with internet access.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Jacksonville website at related link 1 below.
- Click on the link "Online Services" and then click the link "Request a city service".
- Enter the request issue and then click on the button marked "Next".
- Enter the location information and then click on the button marked "Next".
- For further information, refer to the Jacksonville customer service center at related link 2.
- Jacksonville website: https://www.coj.net
- Jacksonville customer service center: http://www.coj.net/Departments/Central-Operations/630-CITY.aspx