Activate Your Cricket Cell Phone Online
Have you bought a new Cricket cell phone recently? If the answer is yes, then come to activate your cell online right now and start to have more fun with your phone. The Cricket Communications invites all the customers to activate their Cricket products conveniently via the internet. Once you have successfully activated, you will get full access to Cricket products and services, including Cricket Paygo phone services and its 3G wireless internet. It is really simple, easy and convenient to activate for Cricket services online. It will only take you a couple of minutes to finish all the procedures, and every step will be guided as well. All you need to do is follow the instructions, and after that, you can get access to its services freely.
About Cricket Telecommunications Cricket Communication, also known as Cricket Wireless, was founded in 1999. It is a US wireless services provider, having more than 7 million customers nationwide. Furthermore, it also provides customers with a wide range of telecommunication products, including phones, 3G wireless internet, etc. How to activate your Cricket cell phone online?
- Devices that provide you with an internet access are needed.
- You need to have the Cricket serial number, which can be found on your product.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to visit Cricket.com at related link 1 below. Click on the picture on the left of the page, it will lead you to visit MYCRICKET.com.
- Click “Activate Now” to get started. Choose a certain service that you wish to activate, click “Activate Now” to proceed.
- Follow the instructions, enter your serial number, customer information and select a plan. Click “Next” to confirm your payment information. If there is any question, please refer to Cricket Support page at related link 2 below.
- To know more about Cricket, please go to visit related link 3 below.
- Cricket Telecommunications: http://www.cricket.com
- Cricket Support: http://www.mycricket.com/support
- More about Cricket Telecommunications: http://www.mycricket.com/learn/cricket-wireless