Subscribe to the Detroit Free Press home delivery
Detroit Free Press offers subscription services to customers. Anyone who is interested in the news and events in Michigan and the rest of the world can subscribe to the newspaper. They need to go to the official website of Detroit Free Press and provide their delivery and payment details for subscription. After subscribing to Detroit Free Press, customers will stay informed about what’s happening in their area and the rest of the world without going out. What’s more, they will get the latest information about sports, entertainment, life, etc. In addition, they will receive a free gift card ($10 Target Gift Card, Speedway Gift Card or Meijer Gift Card).
About Detroit Free Press Detroit Free Press, also known as Freep, is the biggest daily newspaper in Detroit, Michigan. Founded in as early as 1831, it has been developing at a rapid speed. Currently, it has a daily circulation of 234,579 and a Sunday circulation of 639,350. The newspaper has won nine Pulitzer Prizes and four Emmy Awards. How Can You subscribe to the Detroit Free Press Home Delivery?
- A computer with Internet access.
- Your delivery information (name, address, zip code, phone number, email, etc.) and payment information (credit card number, expiration date, etc.)
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the homepage of Detroit Free Press at related link 1 below. Click on the link marked “SUBSCRIBE” at the top right of the web page.
- Click “Subscribe” under the section marked “Subscribe now, and receive a FREE gift”. Choose a free gift and decide how often you’d like the newspaper (Thursday/Friday/Sunday Print and 7-day E-Editions or Sunday only Print & 7-day E-Editions). Then click “Continue to Step 2”.
- Enter your delivery and payment information into required fields. Then click “Continue to Step 3” to confirm your order.
- For further information, refer to Detroit Free Press Help Center at related link 2.
- Detroit Free Press: http://www.freep.com
- Detroit Free Press Help Center: http://www.freep.com/help
- Detroit Free Press Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detroit_Free_Press