Get support for an HP product
HP provides all kinds of product support for its customers. As long as you are a user of HP products, you can always turn to HP for support. In this way, you can make the most of your HP products. After logging on to the official website of HP product support, you can get various kinds of help by providing the details of your product. HP product support center mainly offers help in two areas, namely, drivers & software, and product support & troubleshooting. It also offers support communities service to make it possible for the users to communicate with one another.
About Hewlett-Packard Hewlett-Packard (HP) is one of the world’s most famous companies which specialize in computer hardware and software. Founded in 1939, HP has been growing quickly and now it is publicly traded in the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol HPQ. It is also a component of Dow Jones and S&P 500. Headquartered in California, it currently employs nearly 350,000 people and makes more than $127 billion annually. How Can You Get Support for an HP Product?
- A computer with Internet access.
- Your product information including name/number.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the homepage of HP product support at related link 1 below, and then choose the country you are in.
- Based on your personal needs, click on the link marked “Drivers & Software”, “Product Support & Troubleshooting”, and “Support Communities” accordingly.
- Get the support you need by following the instructions of the website.
- For further information, refer to the homepage of HP product support at related link 1.
- HP product support: http://www.hp.com/support
- HP Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hewlett-Packard