Submit A Rebate At Alcon Rebate Center
Alcon Rebate Center is an online service for you to registering a rebate. After registering your rebate online, you need to print your Official Rebate Form and gather the related rebate materials, then mail them to the Alcon Contact Lens Rebate Center. It will take 6-8 weeks for your rebate processing.
About Alcon Started as a small pharmacy in Fort Worth in 1945, Alcon is a company specialising in serving eye care through advanced surgical, pharmaceutical and vision care products. Now it has served people from more than 180 countries with more than 23,000 (2011) employees. How Can You Submit A Rebate At Alcon Rebate Center?
- A device with Internet access.
- The original sales receipt with Alcon products circled.
- One original UPC for each brand of lens purchased.
- Copy of eye exam receipt.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Alcon Rebate Center page at related link 1 below.
- Enter the individual rebate code which is located on the back of your rebate slip. Click on the blue "Go" button to continue.
- Follow the instructions on screen to finish the registering.
- After registering your rebate, you need to print your Official Rebate Form and gather the related rebate materials, then mail them to the Alcon Contact Lens Rebate Center.
- If you have any questions, please refer to the FAQS at related link 2 below.
- For more information, please refer to the CONTACT US at related link 3 below.
- Alcon Rebate Center: https://www.myalconlensrebates.com/#
- FAQS: https://www.myalconlensrebates.com/faqs/
- CONTACT US: https://www.myalconlensrebates.com/contact-us/