Join and Manage OfficeMax Protection Plan
OfficeMax Protection Plan is the after-sale warranty service provided to OfficeMax customers. It offers various time and money saving ways to protect consumer rights and troubleshoot product problems. By registering OfficeMax Protection Plan, customers can enjoy extended coverage beyond the manufacturer's warranty, have 24 hour access to technical support services including chat with Customer Care Representative at available time, solve product problems timely, manage status of your claim, and learn from other customers about their real-life experiences with the same products.
About the OfficeMax Inc. Founded in 1988, OfficeMax Inc. is a leading company specializing both in retailing office supplies and providing business-to-business office products solutions. OfficeMax offers office products and furniture, in-store print and document services through OfficeMax ImPress Print Center, and technology products and solutions to individual consumers as well as to large, medium and small businesses. How Can You Register and Manage OfficeMax Protection Plan?
- A computer with internet access.
- A valid E-mail address.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the MaxAssurance Customer Care Portal website at related link 1 below.
- Click the underlined "Create an Account".
- Fill your personal information into the required fields and then click on the button marked "Continue"
- Click on the button marked "Register a New Product".
- Enter product information into the required fields and click on the button marked "Search" to complete registration.
- This portal enables you to track, troubleshoot, file a claim and view status of your claim just with a click If your product fails.
- For further information, refer to the OfficeMax FAQ at related link 2.
- MaxAssurance Customer Care Portal: http://www.productassist.com/officemax/
- OfficeMax FAQ: http://www.officemax.com/customerservice/customerService.jsp?subCategoryId=FAQ_OfficeMaxFAQ&categorySelect=Frequently_Asked_Questions