Register to Manage Your Sirius XM Account Online
Sirius XM Satellite Radio, a popular American satellite radio broadcaster, offers a service to subscribing customers that allows them to register to manage and review their Sirius XM accounts over the internet. A user must go to the Sirius XM website, verify his or her account information, and then create a user ID and password to complete the registration. The process only takes a minute or two. By registering to review and manage your Sirius XM account over the internet, you can make using Sirius XM easier, more convenient and more personalized. Getting registered will allow you check out all your subscriber information and change or update it as need be. You will also be able to pay bills automatically over the internet. It’s an easy way to access and control your account whenever you need to.
About Sirius XM Established in 1990 and based in New York City, Sirius XM Satellite Radio is owned by Sirius XM Radio, Inc., a massive media company that controls a satellite radio network in the United States. Customers gain access to Sirius XM radio stations by subscribing to satellite service and then tuning in with Sirius XM receivers. Subscribers can pay additional fees to gain access using mobile devices or PCs. How can you register to manage your Sirius XM account online?
- A computer with internet access.
- You must be a Sirius XM subscriber and have your Radio ID handy.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Sirius XM website at related link 1 below.
- Click on the button marked, “Manage My Account,” in the section on the right hand side of the page that is labeled, “For Subscribers.”
- Click on the link marked, “Register Me,” in the section on the left hand side of the page that is labeled, “Access My Account.”
- Enter your ZIP code, last name, phone number, and Radio ID into the required fields. Next, click on the button marked, “Continue.”
- Complete the registration process as directed.
- If you have any questions about Sirius XM or the services it provides, please refer to the Sirius XM Support Center webpage at related link 2 below.
- Sirius XM website: http://www.siriusxm.com
- Sirius XM Support Center: https://listenercare.siriusxm.com/