Check Your PNR Status Online in a Convenient Way
The Indian Railways Passenger Reservation Enquiry is an online application that allows you to check your PNR status, seat availability, ask fare as well as get an easy access to internet reservation system in a convenient way. You do not have to go to the railway station asking for the ticket information. All you need is a computer with internet access and you will get the information you need at your convenient moment. Using Indian Railways Passenger Reservation Enquiry helps you save your time and energy. With your computer connecting the internet, you will have all the information you need and it is easy to handle even for a causal computer user. The service online is completely free with abundant information provided!
About the Indian Railways Founded on April 16th 1853, the Indian Railways is a government-owned corporation which is operated through the Indian Ministry of Railways. It offers various services for its customers such as carrying millions of passengers and tons of goods each day and plays a significant role in the better operation of its country. How to Check Your PNR Status With the Help of Indian Railways Passenger Reservation Enquiry?
- A computer with internet access.
- Your PNR number.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Indian Railways Passenger Reservation Enquiry homepage at related link 1 below.
- Click on the link "PNR Status" in red at the top section of the page.
- Enter your PNR number in the input box and click on the "Get Status" button to get the information you need.
- For further information, please refer to the Indian Railways Passenger Reservation Enquiry FAQ at related link 2.
- Indian Railways Passenger Reservation Enquiry homepage: http://www.indianrail.gov.in/
- Indian Railways Passenger Reservation Enquiry FAQ: http://www.indianrail.gov.in/faq.html#timings_help