Take Part In The United Airlines Customer Appreciation
United Airlines Customer Appreciation is an activity for the company to collect feedbacks from its customers. The survey only takes you a few minutes to complete. The survey includes few questions regarding your flighting experience with United Airlines.
About United Airlines Founded in 1926, United Airlines is the one of major American airlines with its headquarter in Chicago, Illinois. United Airlines is also the largest airline for its tremendous number of destinations served. It handles 16.6 million passengers each year with an average 45,413 passengers per day. How Can You Take Part In The United Airlines Customer Appreciation?
- A device with Internet access.
- The flight number and date of flight.
- MileaguePlus number, confirmation number, or ticket number.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the United Airlines Customer Appreciation page at related link 1 below.
- If you received a "We are sorry for the inconvenience" card from a flight attendant, select "Yes". Enter the serial number printed on the front of the card. Click on the blue "Submit" button to continue.
- If you didn't receive the card, please select "Yes".
- Enter your flight information from your boarding pass. Click on the blue "Submit" button to continue.
- Follow the instructions on screen to finish the survey.
- If you have any questions, please refer to Contact Us page at related link 2 below.
- United Airlines Customer Appreciation: https://secure.unitedmileageplus.com/CPRnez2.jsp
- Contact Us: https://www.united.com/web/en-US/content/Contact/default.aspx