Get Pinger onto your mobile device or computer
Different from SMS, Pinger offers free text and picture messaging service to its customers. At present Pinger for iOS and Android is available in App Store and Google Play respectively. In order to get Pinger for iOS, customers need to download iTunes first while they have to sign in Google Play to install Pinger for Android. After getting Pinger for iOS or Android, customers will be able to send free text and picture messages to anyone else as long as they are also on Pinger. What’s more, they can tap their friend’s picture and message immediately. Also they will be able to personalize their contacts with their Facebook pictures.
About Pinger Headquartered in San Jose, California, Pinger provides free texting and calling app in the United States. It is funded by many companies such as Kleiner, Perkins, Caufield and Byers, DAG Ventures, Deutsche Telekom, and T-ventures. Currently Pinger for iOS and Android is available while Pinger for Desktop is coming soon. How Can You Download and Use Pinger onto Your Mobile Device or Computer?
- A computer with Internet access.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the homepage of Pinger at related link 1 below. Click either on the “iOS” icon or the “Android” icon based on your own needs.
- If you choose Pinger for iOS, click “Available on the App Store” to be directed to Apple Online Store. Download iTunes first and then get Pinger.
- If you choose Pinger for Android, click “Get it on Google Play”. Then click on the button marked “INSTALL” to set up Pinger. Please note that you have to sign in Google Play first.
- For further information, refer to Pinger Help Center at related link 2.
- Pinger: http://www.pinger.com
- Pinger Help Center: http://pinger.zendesk.com/home