ABCmouse.com Phonics Curriculum Enrollment
Providing a fun and interactive environment, ABCmouse.com’s phonics curriculum helps teach children who are starting learning the basics of phonetics and letters the relationship between each letter of the alphabet and their sounds. Offering a variety of engaging learning activities, ranging from books, to games and songs, etc., ABCmouse.com’s phonics curriculum teaches your children letter names, single letter sounds, sounding out simple words, word families, and short and long vowel sounds. With it, you need not worry about your children’s learning to be a confident reader on their own. Signing up for the ABCmouse.com phonics program, you are providing your children with an all-time access, that they can start learning at their own pace and when they feel comfortable. It starts with the names of the letters of the alphabet, in which children can learn via phonics games, phonics puzzles, beginning phonics books, alphabet painting, etc. Then they can learn the most common sounds of the 26 letters with ABCmouse.com’s collection of Letter Songs A-Z, alphabet books, phonics games, and so on, and after that, your children will learn how to sound how simple words with consonant-vowel-consonant patterns. Sounds great, right? It is even more amazing that the enrollment just costs $7.95 per month, or $79.00 per year!
About ABCMouse.com Early Learning Academy ABCmouse.com is a US educational website which is created and owned by Age of Learning, Inc. Located in Glendale, California, it is operated providing online learning activities for young children aged 2 to 6 at preschool or kindergarten levels. Offering free access to all public schools in the United States and Canada, it provides various learning contexts for ages 2 to 6 with the intention of teaching fundamental math concepts and oral vocabularies. How Can You Sign up for ABCmouse.com's Phonics Curriculum?
- A computer with access to the internet.
- You need to provide your email address, and some other personal information.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the website of ABCmouse.com at related link 1 below.
- Click “Kids Phonics” in the bottom menu.
- In the next page, click on the blue tag “Click Here to Sign Up!”.
- Enter your email address in the blank, and click “Submit” after ticking the box saying “I agree to receive emails from ABCmouse.com”.
- Create your family account by typing your email address again and create your password.
- Enter your payment information, including the cardholder name, credit card number, expiration date, billing Zip or postal code, phone number if you are paying with a credit card, or using other payment methods such as PayPal, and electronic checks.
- Tick the box as you agree to the Terms and Conditions, and click “Submit”.
- Take a overview at the ABCmouse.com curriculum at related link 2 below.
- Learn more about the ABCmouse.com phonics curriculum at related link 3.
- ABCmouse.com: http://www.abcmouse.com/educational-games
- ABCmouse.com Phonics Curriculum: http://www.abcmouse.com/phonics