Find Help Online with Your FAFSA Application
Though preparing the federal student aid application by yourself is totally free, it is not easy for you to start and deal with the confusion and difficulties you may encounter during the process. That is why thousands of families have chosen to turn to Student Financial Aid Services, Inc. for help. With its help, errors will be avoided during the preparation and you will get the best opportunity to obtain the financial aid. As a customer of Student Financial Aid Services, Inc., your application status will be monitored by Student Financial Aid Services, and you will be informed online, by telephone or by email each step during the process. With its professional services reasonably priced and affordable for most students and their families, Student Financial Aid Services, Inc. also provides and supports various FAFSA preparation and college planning services for low-income families at any time of the year.
About Student Financial Aid Services Student Financial Aid Services, Inc., founded in 1991, works as an advisor for students and their families about how to apply for and successfully obtain the most student aid to achieve their education dreams by preparing the federal student aid application (FAFSA). As the largest aid advisory company in the States, Student Financial Aid Services, Inc. has helped thousands of families with the application for student financial aid. How Can You Apply for a Federal Student Aid Online?
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to provide some of your personal details, such as your name, address, etc.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the website of Student Financial Aid Services, Inc. at related link 1 below.
- Select “Student Financial Aid” in the top menu.
- In the next page, select between ExpressFAFSA and FAFSALive.
- If you already have an account, log in to continue. Or, you need to follow the instructions by selecting your relationship to the student and filling your personal details including your name, mailing address, zip code, phone number, email address, and create your password.
- Select whether the student is enrolled in a high school or a college, the school year when the student need the financial aid, the student’s grade level, family’s approximate annual household income.
- Pay for the preparation aid service you have selected, and Student Financial Aid Services, Inc. will start helping with your FAFSA preparation.
- Learn more about student financial aid in the Resource Center at related link 2 below.
- Know more details about FAFSA at related link 3.
- Student Financial Aid Services, Inc.: http://www.fafsa.com
- Resource Center - Student Financial Aid: http://www.fafsa.com/student-financial-aid
- Understanding FAFSA: http://www.fafsa.com/understanding-fafsa