Sign up for a Teacher Account Online at Learning.com
Learning.com provides free account services for teachers. Teachers can sign up online for a free teacher account at learning.com and then they can get access to powerful teaching tools for them and their students. It also provides practical professional development services as well as some other resources for registered teachers. By signing up for a teacher account online, you can enjoy the services and benefits learning.com provides for registered teachers that are mentioned above. What is more, it is simple, easy and quick to sign up online. You can do it whenever and wherever it is convenient for you. Besides, it is completely free.
About Learning.com Learning.com is a provider of web-delivered curriculum and assessment tools which is based in Portland in the United States. It was founded in 1999 and has become a prominent figure in its industry. It helps teachers and administrators improve student learning by providing curriculum solutions and assessment resources which are delivered in its Sky digital learning environment. How can you sign up for a free teacher account online at learning.com?
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be a teacher.
- You need to have a valid school-based email account.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the learning.com website at related link 1 below.
- Click on the button marked “Marketplace”.
- Click on the button marked “Sign up”.
- Enter your school email address and district into the required boxes, select your title and state from the drop-down menus, and then click on the button marked “FREESIGNUP”.
- Follow instructions to complete the sign-up process.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to the support page at related link 2.
- Learning.com: http://www.learning.com
- Learning.com Support: http://www.learning.com/services/support/